The jQuery/HTML5 Pin Map plugin is a map and data visualization tool for displaying image and HTML content within a tooltip over any map or image. Light weight, easily configurable and ready to use out of the box.
– IE7, 8, 9, 10, FireFox, Safari, Chrome and Opera tested and compatible.
– 4 preloaded maps – USA, UK, Europe and World, PSD’s included.
– Use any image as the base map.
– 4 different pin styles – PSD’s included.
– Place pins on the map with a simple positioning admin tool.
– Set outbound links to each pin with standard HTML.
– CSS3 animated preloader with graceful IE7 & 8 fallback.
– Embed HTML and images in CSS configurable tooltips.
– Add multiple maps to a page.
– Full, detailed HTML documentation.
– Quick start tutorial video
|UPDATES & SUPPORT||READ FIRST||REQUEST NEW VERSION|
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions & Refund Policy.
If you have any questions, please read the F.A.Qs first.
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us, we will response asap.
You can download the product after purchase by a direct link on the redirected downloads page and also get an email with a download link for your purchased product.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. We buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You must log in to submit a review.